That's high praise, coming from a plastic surgeon!

Hi guys! I'm back in Toronto and just got in from the doctor's.

I saw my (plastic) surgeon first, and he is really pleased with my results/how my stomach is looking so far. He was nice today, probably because he was touring around a new surgeon at the clinic. A hot, young surgeon.

Dr. L: "you look perfect, angie baby"
me: "that's high praise coming from a plastic surgeon"
Dr. L: "you might even be able to land one of us with an attitude like that."



Pretty funny stuff. He said I look like I'm healing perfectly. He said not to worry about the weight gained, it's cause I've been de-filled, and he has no doubt it'll come off fast. He also told me to not do any ab exercises for another month. He did agree that my sides looked a little swollen, and thinks they'll come down.  He also gave me the go ahead to get waxed, hallelujah, that was my next stop.

After I saw him I got to see one of the fill nurses and she gave me 5ccs - I had been at 6. something before. She said not to get bogged down in the numbers, that sometimes it's different with this fill.  As soon as she put it in I could feel it there, even before I drank anything. So far so good, just had liquids. I am a bit burpy, which I think I remember as being normal. I'm like a baby bandster all over again!

I'll take some updated pics soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing so well.

MB said...

Good news!

Kristen said...

oooo angie baby! lol So excited for you, thats terrific news. Thank god for a big girl fill! xxoo

Bonnie said...

I'm not sure if I'll have the guts or money to get a TT when I've lost my weight, but hearing your story and others will help me make an informed decision. Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

yeah!! your filled! and getting hit on by your plastic surgeon I <3 you

Read said...

I'm so glad you're doing so well, Angie Baby!!! I love love love that! Yay for the big girl fill and yay for being able to exercise again!

Liz said...

That is awesome news! Looking forward to seeing some updated pics :)

Steph said...

Way cool that you're doing so well. I'm not going tohave a tummy tuck, but I am going to do facial plastic surgery this summer, so after seeing your stories, I am way excited!

Catherine55 said...

I'm so psyched for you!! Glad it's looking so good!! xoxoxo

Nella said...

Great news!
My tummy dont look yummy after two babies! Just dont know if I can go thru with it!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers