Boxing Day Haul!

Today in Canada is Boxing Day, aka AMAZING SALE DAY. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the craziness at one of the big malls, but my mom and I went to the Don Mills shopping centre to see how we'd do.
It was amazing, not really that much more crowded than a normal weekend day, and the sales were great. I got this jacket

From Aritzia, my favorite Canadian store that is now in certain parts of the States. This is by Mackage and I saved 200 dollars!!


These Jeans
They're the Avedon by Citizens of Humanity and INSANELY STRETCHY. Like as stretchy as my leggings, almost, and I am so excited to be able to wear something other than sweats and leggings for a few days.



Michael Kors... More than 130 bucks off!
And these boots...
 I won't tell you how much i spent in total, I'll just tell you I saved $389!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

gorgeous my little fashionista xox

Stef said...

love everything you bought...especially the jacket...good buys :)

Miss Vickie "The Queen Bee" said...

Oh, I do love a great sale! Very nice items!

jennyr1222 said...

AWESOME HAUL!! Mom's Xmas gift to me was a shopping spree. We've been avoiding the malls so I haven't cashed in yet, but a new pair of black boots is on the list!! Love you lady! xo

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!
There was an error in this gadget

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers