Hi guys! When I had my first tummy tuck consult last year, it was more about finding out what was possible, the more general and less practical questions. Now that I'm having surgery in less than a month, I want to ask the real specific questions. Here is the list I have so far - can anyone think of any other ones? I'll take notes and be sure to share the answers.
Questions for Dr. Lista at second consultation
- When will I be wearing jeans again?
- How many sizes do most people go down?
- How long before I can exercise?
- When will I start to see results?
- When will all the swelling be done?
- Do I want/need to include liposuction?
- How many lbs of skin/fat would you expect to come off?
- Would it be possible, if I put the work in, to get a six-pack?
Mini-Goals and Statistics
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
100 lbs down!!