Long-lost blogger, checking in.

Hi guys,

I can't believe how long I've gone without really posting. I am home right now for (American) Thanksgiving break and it's so nice to have the time off. So nice to wake up this morning without having to worry about assignments or class or anything.

It's also amazing to get to spend time with my family. My little adorable nephew Evan may look terrified here, but he really does heart me!

I have quite a few exciting plans while I'm here - I get to go to the Leafs game with my friend Steph tonight, and although my boys haven't been playing that well... It'll still be a ton of fun. At the very least, we can flirt with cute boys. I like that as a worst case scenario

I'm getting my hair highlighted again this afternoon and am planning on going blonder - Jennifer Anniston style, so fingers crossed it looks good and I'll post pics.

Wednesday afternoon is going to be a big one for me - I'm going to get a fill, which will be nice. I'm really not steady at 153 yet, and although that's pretty much fine - I fit into my friend's size 26 jeans the other day for goodness sakes, I feel like I wouldn't mind being a little extra tight for a few weeks before I get de-filled for my tummy tuck. On Wednesday afternoon I will also be having my second consultation with my plastic surgeon. My body has changed a lot in the 40something pounds I've lost since my first consult, and it'll be good to ask more questions, hear what he has to say about potential results, etc. I'm really excited.

Hope everyone is enjoying or looking forward to their time off if you're in the States! I'm jealous of the food, but luckily don't need to worry about holiday weight gain just yet!

xox
ange

5 comments:

Amaris said...

Enjoy your time with your family and friends! I can't think of a better way to spend the Thanksgiving holiday than that!

Kristen said...

OMG what a cutie-patootie! (both of you!!!) I can't wait to hear how everything goes while your at home i.e fill, consult, boyyyyy! Enjoy your time with you family, Love you!! xxoo

Liz said...

What a cutie!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes with the PS. Enjoy your time with the fam!!!

Nicole said...

I miss you on BBM...he is adorable!! Can't wait to hear how consult goes..super excited for you. Oh and your going blonder SWEET ;)

THE DASH! said...

OMG You're getting a tummy tuck? When did I miss this news. I will follow your new adventure and you might sway me to get one done too. Been thinking seriously about it.
Your nephew is the cutest xx

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers