Thousand Word Thursday... Two days late.

What do you want from me, I'm a procrastinating college kid!

As most of you know by now, the lovely Amy at Babbles of a Bandster started an awesome series of posts for Thousand Word Thursday, and here was our first post assignment:


Let's celebrate our own beauty and how wonderful we all look with a photo of your favorite feature

My favorite physical feature is my arms.

They are strong and lean and I especially love them because they didn't always look so great - I had to work hard to make them what they are.

When I'm feeling self-conscious about my tummy I can take confidence in knowing I work out hard and when you look at my arms, you can tell.

Thanks for this fun, creative idea, Amy! Hopefully I'll get on next Thursdays on... I don't know, Thursday?!

13 comments:

MLM said...

oh my goodness, I would DIE for your arms...amazing!!! given it is my worst feature, I am obsessed with good arms..you have worked hard, done amazing and deserve your arms!!

Jess said...

Lovely, long, lean limbs. And you're absolutely radiant.

Sherry said...

Girl, your arms ARE awesome. Be proud and make lots of body builder poses!

-Grace- said...

I love your arms!! They look fantastic, Angie!

Nicole said...

do you sell tickets to your gun show :)

Amy said...

Holy cannoli, your arms are ROCKIN!

Bonnie said...

You should be proud. Can definitely tell you put a lot of work into them.

Stephanie F. said...

Wow, you do have awesome arms!!

Bianca said...

You do have amazing arms! You look great.

Marie said...

Gorgeous picture! You are a beautiful girl!

Nicole said...

Holy arms! I have always coveted Miley Cyrus's arms because they are very long and thin. Thanks for providing me with a much more respectable arm idol now.

Kerri said...

You have amazing arms!!! So jealous!

Joey said...

Do a demo vlog to show us how to get those arms!!!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers