Hey Ladies

Sorry I'm not blogging so much these days. Life is good, and life is largely not weight loss related. I like it this way.

I started fall semester again on Monday and so far it's been really good. I did really well in my summer course and that gave me a lot of motivation and confidence going into these new ones - I am capable of earning As, and I want to continue to.

Band-wise, I'm desperate for a fill. Luckily I'm going home next week for the Jewish new year, Rosh Hashana, and will be getting a fill while I'm home. I'm gaining and losing the same five pounds (156-161) and although the number isn't bad, I miss feeling satisfied by less, and am looking forward to feeling a bit more satiated and in control.

Exercise-wise I'm just figuring out my new routine with my new school schedule. A couple of weeks ago I danced on the streets in Burlington with Phusia! We had a ton of fun and got to share what we love with a bunch of new people - here are some pictures!


The Group of us in our Phusia tees! My trainer Julie is up front!
I believe this is during Jai Ho!
Airborne during CandyMan!

Socially, things are pretty great. My bestie Claudia was here this past weekend which always makes life extra amazing! We had a really fun - and really crazy night out on Friday, here are some funny pictures!

Me and Erin and the roses I bought for my friend Kyrie's birthday
The stunning Claudia and me
umm... no comment?
Laughing like only the bestest bests can.

13 comments:

kagead said...

Love the pics! L'shana Tovah, have an easy fast, safe travels and I'll see you in a few weeks.

Catherine55 said...

Such cute pics!! You look so incredibly fit in the Phusia ones! And, that guy behind you in the shot photo is very cute! Glad to see you're having fun. :) :)

Maree said...

Love the Phusia photos - you look healthy and happy (and that's what this whole journey is all about, right?).

Gilly said...

Ha! Catherine and I were both ogling the same cute boy. You should be looking into that, hot chick!

THE DASH! said...

Fark! Look at the abs on that girl in front.

You look beautiful - and the fact you can have a good 'belly' laugh with your friends is the best medicine there could possibly be. Love your pics. Just lovely xxx

Gen said...

You are so freaking skinny! You look wonderful. Hope you have a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

You look so amazing! Thats so awesome. How is your school year?

Christine said...

Burlington only has a few more weeks of nice weather before snow hits, right? (ha ha, just kidding) Looks like fun!

Joey said...

Outstanding! I love the photos. You make me miss my college days....

From Fat to Fit said...

I've never heard of Phusia, but it looks like a lot of fun!!

Christine said...

I gave you a blog award! You can read about it here: http://www.phoenixrevolution.net/archives/1120

Cheers!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

Nella said...

That looks like so much fun!

Nicole said...

Love you!! I feel like I am in the same place as you. I am FINALLY unstuck from 156..you will be soon PROMISE XOXO

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers