B.O.O.B.S. Questionnaire

1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favourite foods along. What do you bring?


2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
John Mayer because he's dreamy and apparently I look like Jessica Simpson so maybe I can be his sexual napalm... JK Rowling because she's so incredibly creative and has created such a huge imaginative world, and Bob from the Biggest Loser, I just love him and would love to train with him.

3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
Codie Donino, which is good... But I prefer Regina Donino, my middle name and first street name, it sounds like a mobster's girlfriend.

4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don’t want to answer this: What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
17... That's all you're getting on that one.
My least favourite now is my grody melted stomach, my most are my arms or my collarbones!

5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?

I don't. Sure, bring it on!

6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?

A boring mousy brown. I highlight it a warm caramel to beige-y blonde now... You'll see on Friday. Just makes it more interesting.

7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties? On him, boxer-briefs. Me? Low-cut hipsters or boy shorts.

8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!) Dirty Dancing. Eaaasy.

9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!) Frozen curly fries. Mmmm.

10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :) 110 are gone FOREVER... 112-114 gone sometimes ;)

4 comments:

Joey said...

Regina was the name of my cabbage patch pre-me. You are probably too young to remember those. They were highly coveted dolls. Like the beanie baby of your generation ;)

Amy W. said...

If that is your stripper name, can I pronounce it like RA-Gina? rhyming with VA-Gina? I think that works better :)

Kerri said...

Dirty Dancing.....umm, love me some half naked Patrick Swayze! Great soundtrack too!

See you SOON!

Jess said...

Cute stripper name! haha

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers