Many Thoughts...


Some random musings...

I'm constantly cold. I've lost my winter coat of blubber, and it really sucks. I'm shivering... I suppose I'll take being thin over being warm, but it's a bit of a toss-up, I'll be honest.

Sunshowers are so weird. We've been having so many of them here lately.

The more the way I eat healthfully and normally, the more I want to. The more I eat badly the more I want to. The more I restrict my eating too much, the more I want to eat badly. I think I've figured out the best option.

I'm down to 157.4 (again) which has me on track to getting under 155 for next Friday (!!) when I get to see lots of your lovely faces!

And now for some exciting news...

I just got asked out! There's this guy who works in our campus bookstore who I have referred to as Bookstore Boyfriend (BB) for a few months to my girlfriends. He's always super nice and friendly and we always chat a bit. A few days ago I finally decided to remember his full-name from his name-tag and add him on Facebook. When I added him I sent a little message saying "hope this isn't too creepy, blah blah." Well I went in today for my Diet Coke and pretzel fix and he was super smiley and like "Hi Facebook friend." and I said "Hope not too stalkery" and he said "Not stalkery at all, I was impressed, I should have done it first!"We chatted for a bit but then he had to go search for a book for someone in the back, so he asked me what I was doing later in the week, and I replied Thursday I had class till 3:15 and then was free.. And he asked me to hang out! Yippee! I'm super excited.

xoxox

10 comments:

MB said...

Awesome! Good luck with BB!

Darlin1 said...

I'm proud of you for asking first!Have fun!

nikki said...

:) Super exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jess said...

Congrats on the date! Hope it's lots of fun!

-Grace- said...

Awesome!! Have a great date with BB!

THE DASH! said...

OOOH to the guy thing. Let us know how that works out - its exciting!

I love your analogy about eating well and wanting to keep well and eating badly and wanting to keep on doing that too. How darn true is that! Nicely said.

Marie said...

LOL..to hanging out...I know that's how you "kids" do the dating thing these days. Have fun!

Christine said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! A date!!!! Way to take the first step!

Nella said...

Woooohooo! Cant wait to hear the deets!

Joey said...

NIIIIiiiiiiiicccce! That IS exciting! You are probably out with him right this very second! Do dish!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers