Mountain Air... I can breathe again!


Hi everyone!

Just a quick update to say I probably won't be updating much for the next week. I left my laptop at home to make my time in British Columbia a true vacation away from everything. It is just so so beautiful here, I have felt kind of antsy and intense in Toronto and being here everything feels less scary and better. The drive on the Sea to Sky highway from Van to Whis is amazing, I stole someone else's pic to show you the beauty. I'm in Whistler till Thursday, then spending a night in Vancouver, then camping on the beach in Tofino. I am so excited to see my friends - none of the people here have seen me since my last visit last July, when I was about 30lbs down... Now 105! Can't wait for their reactions!

Love you all lots,

xox

8 comments:

Alexis said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip and so sad I can't make it up there on Thursday to see you :( (totally pouting right now).

Have a wonderful vacation!

jennyr1222 said...

Have an absolutely wonderful time. xoxo

Colls said...

Have a great trip, I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! We will miss you! <3

Marie said...

I am jealous!! I love it up there! Hope you have wonderful weather for your camping trip and wow your friends!!

Beth said...

Enjoy vay-ca .... it is so exciting to go somewhere that you know you are goin to get everyone's attention b/c of your weightloss, revel in your success- you deserve it

Girl Bandit said...

Have a great break...stunning scenery

Brooke said...

I hope you're having a lovely break, and enjoying those positive reactions! :)

Angie Cummings said...

thanks everyone. thanks B. hope you're good.

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers