Bikini Bod

When I first started this process in early 2009, I couldn't truly believe I would be as successful as I have been, or would have lost these 105(ish) pounds. I could not picture myself thin, I could not imagine how I would look. I knew my body would probably not look ideal when I got to the weight I wanted to, but I still dreamt of having a bikini body for summer 2010. In some ways I've completely surpassed my goals - my weight and size in most clothes makes me pretty darn happy. The bikini body - well I guess that's up for debate. I have two bikinis now. I don't feel ready to wear them around the world at large, but I am hoping that I can just get over it, whether on my trip to BC this week or some day in my backyard. I decided to take some pics last night, and here they are. This is what my body looks like at 165.






Not bad. A weird tummy. The underwire top is definitely a good thing. It's hard that most people who never weighed more than 165's bodies would look better than mine... But if I'd always been thin I probably would have been really bitchy. Or bitchier. HAH.

You'll all be glad to know the sunburn is faded, that I was wearing SPF 30! It was just SO hot with the dome open at the baseball game!

So hope seeing a really body isn't too traumatizing after seeing Catherine's amazing one! Haha. Love you guys!

15 comments:

Colls said...

Angie, you look so fantastic! I am really proud of you for posting these pics. You are rockn' that bikini right now imo, but I understand your hesitation. I hope that one day soon you realize how hot you are! <3

Jess said...

You have come soooo far! Be proud of yourself and rock that bikini girl!

Sherry said...

Oh Angie! You are a vixen! Girl, you look fantastic. Truly. Be proud of what you look like and anyone who thinks different be damned. You've worked HARD to get where you are and sweetie, it shows! Congrats on your beautiful body.

Jacquie said...

You look great Angie.

Gilly said...

Finally! You in a bikini! You have EARNED that little bikini, girlfriend! Wear it with PRIDE!!! And use sunscreen!! :P

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I agree - you earned it so flaunt it!

CC said...

wear it with pride girlie!

Stephanie M. said...

I can only hope for a body like yours one day. You look great!

Girl Bandit said...

I think you look fabulous...now you just need some colour on that tummy to match your shoulders. Imagine if you were not wearing sunscreen....eeeeeek! Go for it and wear the bikini!!!

Linda said...

Angie - you look great. If I looked like you I'd walk around in the grocery store in that suit. :)

workinprogress said...

Good for you!!

And look at those ab muscles!!!

Catherine55 said...

You look amazing!! Can you even believe how far you've come?! And, I'm so envious of your tiny bootie! Getting a tan on your tummy is totally going to do a world of good! And, LOL re your nice comment on mine. :)

Can't wait to see you in Chi-town!

Nicole said...

Love this suit on you :) rock it.. you bitcher PLEASE lmao JK

Gen said...

LOVE the bikini! Is it J Crew or from somewhere else? That is my fave top with the underwire and real straps! I want it!

You look amazing girl!

Angie Cummings said...

Thank you everyone! The bathing suit is from Joe Fresh, Gen which is a Canadian chain associated with some of our grocery stores! It cost like 28 bucks for both pieces!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers