West Coast Love..

Hi Everyone,

Writing you from my friend Claudia's apartment in Montreal after an amazing week in British Columbia. Brooke, I'm so sorry I wasn't in touch, I'll be out there again soon and we'll make it work.

I had an incredible time, sightseeing and going out with friends in Whistler and camping and surfing in Tofino. It was amazing, beautiful places, and lovely people. I had some really rewarding reactions to my weight loss, including a couple of people who didn't even recognize me! Don't have a ton of time to write now, but here are some pictures!

The girls and I at the bar in Whis

Me at Nairn Falls just north of Whistler
Rocking the wet-suit in Tofino
My close close friend Krista and I on the beach at our campsite
Most of our camping group having a dance party/singalong on the tables!

It was a wonderful vacation, now I'm in Montreal for a few hours, I'll try to catch up on your blogs, then home to Vermont this afternoon, taking the bus and then Matt's taking me home to Stowe. I have a busy weekend too- my nephew will be born by C-Section this Friday in Toronto and I will be at two of my best friends' wedding in Stowe... Lots of joy and excitement!

xox
ang

8 comments:

ihearttheband said...

OMG you look so skinny and cute...and your boobs look awesome in that dress! I am so jealous of your skinny underarm area! I want that!

Angie, please answer the S.O.B. questions when you get a sec! There is a link on the blog with the questions. We all need to know the secrets to your amazing success!

An early congrats on the new baby!

Alexis said...

I'm so sad that you were so close to me and I couldn't meet you dammit! I guess there is always Chicago :)

I looked at all your pics on Facebook yesterday! You look phenomenal!

xoxoxo

Sandy said...

Wow. You look amazing. And so happy!

Colls said...

OMG, you are so beautiful! I love that top in the first picture - so hot!

It looks like your trip was awesome, I love camping!

Congrats on the nephew to be, so exciting! Have fun at the wedding! <3

Janice said...

First thing I thought too...you look right down skinny! Now how many people can put on a wet suit and look skinny? You rocked it! Your smile is beaming in all the pix! Looks like you are having a great time!!!

Nicole said...

Your so busy!!! BBM me when you have it again :) the pictures look amazing

Jess said...

you are looking super hott, chica! Great photos. Looks like you're having an awesome time!

Nella said...

i just found you! wish I had found you sooner...BORN and RAISED IN VANCOUVER baby and we are heading to Whistler this weekend! Next time...

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers