She's baaaaack!


Julie! My trainer! Wahoo! She, by the way, looks not remotely like JT in a leotard. But I dig that more than I should probably share.

I am so excited to burn calories and be yelled at and do push-ups and get my ass whooped, generally. I sometimes wonder who I have become with this band. More than once, recently, friends have described me as one of the healthiest people they know. ME. That's laughable to me, still. But I guess I can see how they're right - workout minimum 8hrs/week, eat healthy, etc.

I survived better than I thought I would without her, and I learned that I can maintain without the same level of exercise. Obviously I could have gotten off my ass and motivated myself a bit more, but between exams and the car accident I just didn't have it in me. The good news is I know I can't do it alone, and I've found the trainer/spin teacher/dance guru of my dreams!

I'm off to dance in our Phusia class at nine and then an hour of Personal Training at 10! Can't wait to get sweaty!

7 comments:

Gen said...

Awesome attitude! You are a total success, in so many ways. Enjoy the sweat!

CC said...

i hear ya on jt in a leotard! :-)

Gilly said...

I am so envious of that last sentence! I wish I felt that way!

Brooke said...

Oh JT- you hit my high notes...

Sorry to hear about the car accident but it sounds like you're not getting the soreness that can come with one, so that's good!

I'm with you- I really enjoy working out now. There are definitely days when it sucks but in general, yeah, I need it and crave it and I get a sense of satisfaction that I really miss when I don't have it.

Alexis said...

Hahaha! That freaking SNL skit cracks me up everytime (+ I heart JT!!! --- I've even touched him before when I was front row at his concert).

I so wish we had this Phusia class out here in Seattle. It sounds like such a blast. I danced for like 12 years before I left for college and am looking about getting back into it soon. I miss it!

can't wait to see your face in September!

Jess said...

I have authority issues and would not be able to do "boot camp" or have a trainer even that would be tough on me. I'd probably blow up at em'. Sad but true! But glad you can handle it! I hope your butt kicked days are many! hehe

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh God that picture is just awesome.

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers