My first BYOC!

1. If you could have lunch with a famous person who would it be and what would you order?

Oooh tough... John Mayer? I wouldn't want lunch though. I'd want a sleepover.

Lunch I'd want with Anthony Bourdain, he is so funny and intelligent and hot and well traveled and all that. I'd let him order for both of us and beg him not to make it something offal!

2. Where’s the furthest place you’ve traveled to?

I am geographically challenged, but New Zealand is further than Australia, right?

3. If you could describe yourself in 4 words – what would they be?

Neurotic, Loving, Ridiculous and Fun!

4. What’s one interesting thing about you we don’t know?

I've traveled all over the world - you probably know that though. What you don't know is I started traveling because the thought of it terrified me. And I could see, at 19, that if I didn't start pushing myself I probably never would have. And now traveling is... It's one of the most amazing things I've done, and my next big adventure is always being mulled over in the back of my mind.

5. Finally – whose blog spoke to you, stuck with you, stayed in your mind, resonated with you – this week – and why?

There have been a lot of really great ones this week. Alexis introduced us to "Women Food and God," which I think I really need to read and offered some great insights. Amy's vlog about who we perceive ourselves now and how we perceive our old selves really made me think too. And I loved seeing Kristen vlogging nakey - that takes some hottie courage!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

I <3 John Mayer too! We had tix to go see him last week in concert here in Seattle and we ended up not being able to go! I was so bummed. We've seen him before in concert and he is amazing....and I'm sure that's not all he's amazing at.

Thanks for the little shout out :) I'm going to buy the book this weekend! I want to do a little Sisterhood with it, so I can pass it along to you when finished. The way I read books you'd have it within the week!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Yippee - did you grab your ho-bag award for answering!?

CC said...

i live a town over from where john mayer is from (fairfield ct), AND i am friends with a girl who went to high school with him :-)

Amy W. said...

Yeah...but she could have STOOD UP and showed us a nipple or something!

hahahahah

Colls said...

I <3 Anthony, he is sexy! I thought I was the only one who thought that! On the traveling, good for you embracing your fear! I hate flying. Can't stand it - but I make myself do it 'cause I feel like the fear can only get worse if I don't. I will never say no to a trip, no matter how bad I want to back out. <3

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers