A year since Pre-Op

The past few days I've felt a bit overwhelmed by stress - as I tend to. I have decided that I really need to get home for a fill and will be going there on the way home from Cancun. It wasn't the cheapest thing I could do, but I get to get a fill and that's pretty much priceless. I thought about trying to get home before then, but the idea of being over-filled in Mexico is definitely not appealing.

As I was talking to my mom yesterday, struggling, she reminded me that what I was going through still sounded easier than pre-op. A year ago I was in hell - unable to get my shakes down, fading on next to no calories and soon - starting to doubt whether surgery could even happen. I have to remember this - how happy I am I got through it and got to have surgery, not the specifics of my results.

I am just watching the ski cross on the Olympics - I've been such a happy and proud Canadian these past ten days!

Lots of love,

Ange

7 comments:

Gen said...

Happy One Year Angie! You have done amazing, and you look so great. I love your profile pic. Hope your stress is on the way down!

Nicole said...

Angie so great what you have been able to accomplish this year! Can't wait to see your pictures from Mexico!!

http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

The Former Fat Girl said...

Angie you seriously have accomplished such a tremendous transformation !! Happy one year and here's wishes for another one !!!

Girl Bandit said...

Happy one Year Angie. I am agree that pre-op was still the worst!!! Enjoy Mexico

Athena's Melting said...

You have done amazing! You really inspire me, you look fab..just keep your chin up :)

From Fat to Fit said...

It's so great to hear how far you have come in just one year!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

It's good to always acknowledge where you have come from and what you have made it past!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers