Beautiful Bloggers Abound -with VLOG!


I was nominated for a beautiful blogger award! Check out this video first!

Now Here are the rules:

* Thank the person who nominated you for this award;
* Copy the award and post it in your blog;
* Link to the blog of the person who nominated you;
* Tell seven interesting things about yourself;
* Nominate seven bloggers and;
* Post links to the blogs of your nominees


7 'Interesting' Facts about myself:


* I mentioned the first one in the vlog - when I was little I had a major speech impediment.

* I have traveled to over 20 different countries, and love to travel.

* I have two screws in my left ankle from when I broke it almost ten years ago. And it still bothers me. A lot.

* I went to summer camp for over 14 years, and after being a camper was a counselor and then the head of the Arts and Crafts department.

* I have the best boyfriend in the world who loves me despite the fact I talk ad nauseum about my band and jcrew and say really embarrassing things. In fact he likes it when I do that because then he gets to make fun of me for it.
or not.

* I just cut bangs into my hair and I'm really nervous about regretting it. I think I love them though. Don't judge by the vlog hair, I think I left all my hairbrushes in Montreal.

* Exactly one year ago today was my last day before my pre-op diet started - I can remember cause it was my roommate's birthday and I just called her to wish her a good one. I can't believe how much has changed.


My Beautiful Blogger Award Nominees:

Amy: Everyone who knows Amy loves her, and I am certainly no exception. As a blogger she is constantly entertaining, encouraging and motivating. As a friend she is all that and more, and I am so grateful that I have my big band sister in my life. She has achieved unbelievable results, and although she has always been beautiful, I am genuinely blown away by her changes.

Catherine: Along with Amy, Catherine is one of the originals of our no-longer-so-little blogger world! She has been such an inspiration to me, working hard while still enjoying her life and enjoying such amazing results. She is a great role model for me when it comes to being patient with loss, because she has been and now she's like three pounds from goal! Also the first blogger I've met and we had such a fun time!

Kristen: I love this girl so much. Kristen and I speak almost every day, and although sometimes it is about band stuff, it can be about ANYTHING. We started talking a few months ago and I feel like we haven't stopped since. She is adorable and sweet and working so hard, I know she's going to continue to make amazing progress.

Jenny: Jenn never fails to inspire me. She has achieved amazing results with this little band of ours, and has done it whilst coping with a lot of pretty intense stressors. She never complains, though and always finds the positive spin on things. I am so sad I didn't get to meet her when I went to NYC but the next time I'm there we have a hot date!


Brooke:
Brooke is such a sweet supportive friends and an incredible writer and blogger. I love reading her posts, whether heavy or light, and she always makes me smile with her jokes, Canadian references and great style. She also gave me great advice on facebook when she got a message meant for another Brooke F that really helped me... And on top of all that she's this running machine now. Crazy!

Cara: Cara is an incredibly sweet supportive woman and I feel so lucky to have her as a blog friend. She is also often my weight twin - we have been following a similar path lately, though I think she's beating me these days! She has managed to achieve great results with the band while taking care of her like fourteen sons and hubby too ;) I wish I had known about her/the band/etc when I spent my year in Aus and can't wait to see her next time I make it down under!

Gen:
Gen, my fellow JCrew aficionada has done so well with the band and is really rocking it. Even now with the obstacle of having to have gallstone surgery she stays positive! I am impressed by how active she manages to be with all of her kids and responsibilities, and she really inspires me to get back on skis - I live in a beautiful ski town and hardly ever take advantage of the mountain!

There are so many more of you that I would love to have mentioned - you're all rockstars and I am so grateful that I can read your blogs and get your insights. Big hugs.

xox
ange

7 comments:

Gen said...

OMG Angie I just saw this! You are so sweet to nominate me!!! So glad I helped inspire you about skiing - you MUST do it, you are in the perfect place to get on the sticks!

You are one of my fave bloggers too. Thanks again.

FK said...

Almost one year! wow congrats on your sucess, you have done an amazing job xxx

Amy W. said...

I think it means why are you putting tomatoes in the pool! Do I win?

You are pretty. Can I brush your hair!

Girl Bandit said...

I like the hair and your nominations.....I think you said Uncle Matt/ Mark why are your putting ? in the pool

Kristen said...

hey bootiful! I love you and maybe even a little more when talk with your speech impediment! I have no clue what you said, sounded like something about a tomatoe though! I'm so happy of the friendship we have formed over the past few months, I love that you keep me company throughout my day @ work, and all the advice we give eachother. I love that we can make fun of eachother, and be honest when one is being dumb. I'm always here for you, kissies!

Tiffani said...

Uncle someone why are you putting chemicals in the pool? :)

You look great lady! Love the hair!

Catherine55 said...

Finally! For some reason, I hadn't been able to play your vlog and I'm so glad that I was able to tonight! Thanks so much for all of your nice words -- this trip would not be the same without you on it with me! :)

Also, I am LOVING the new hair!! You look amazing, and I can't believe how much more doe-eyed you look now that you've lost so much weight! You look amazing! :)

xoxoxo,
Catherine

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers