In defense of 87.4lbs...

Hi Everyone,

My return to regular blogging has been slow. It's not that I don't want to share what I'm feeling throughout this transition, I've just been SO busy! Between classes, work, a touch of a social life and talking to Ben, everything's really packed in.

My weight this morning was 182.6, so actually .2 up from my low two weeks ago. I'm not letting the .2 bother me. I am really hoping to be back on track with loss next week, but considering my weight was up to 189 a week ago, I'm happy.

What I am really trying to do is respect the 87.4lbs I have already lost. In less than a year, I am a completely different person, and I need to acknowledge how far I've come, rather than constantly wanting the next goal, the next set of numbers. I've come a long way, and I am trying to constantly remember that.

xox
ange

6 comments:

Stacie said...

that is a huge accomplishment. you will get to your goal, but remember to enjoy life. it is short.

Nicole said...

I think it's good to take a step back now and again so the scale doesn't make us CRAZY! You are doing an amazing job! Enjoy the happiest time of your life college :)


http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

Yana said...

I _totally_ respect those 87.5 lbs you've lost! :)

I'm a dork too! I think it's funner this way!

Catherine55 said...

Good attitude -- definitely keep reminding yourself of how well you've done. It's absolutely true, and you are going to keep moving toward goal. It really doesn't matter if you get there slowly, as long as you keep moving forward. I'm definitely evidence of that! Glad you're back in blogland, lady! :)

Tami said...

87.4 lbs is AWESOME! You should be incredibly proud of yourself! Congratulations!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

I totally agree with your "respecting the process" and taking time for yourself! And you should be SUPER proud of what you've accomplished so far!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers