Yay for workouts!


Hi guys,

Just wanted to remind you all of how GOOD exercise can make us feel! It has been a while since I've worked out at my own gym, and I missed it! I was having a bit of a sluggish emotional day, between therapy and temporarily losing my new coat... I was ready to cancel the plans I had made for tonight. But after the workout I feel GREAT. I did an hour of pt and then an hour of my dance class, Phusia. I had never been to the nighttime class and it was so fun!

Now I'm just eating a quick little meal I threw together - a chicken jalapeno sausage cut up and sauteed (makes it crispier, which is easier for me) with sauteed onions and garlic, served with some tortilla chips and salad. Fifteen minute meals, take that Rachel Ray!

Ange

ps yes, that's actually a pic of me :P

6 comments:

DB said...

Sounds YUM-O! Regarding the exercise comment; I really hope I start to like it soon!!!

uh said...

I agree, I feel so much better when I go!

Colls said...

Exercise rocks! I don't know why it is so hard, I just wrote a post about this the other day. I always feel so good after working out!

Way to go ;)

Kristen said...

When ever I'm down in the dumps and feeling crappy, I remember a quote from one of my favorite movies 'Legally blonde' At one point towards the end Elle says "Exercise releases endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy people don't kill their husbands. They just don't." This makes me smile, and gets my ass to the gym. Love You! xxoo

Tiffani said...

You look hawt in that pic. ;)

Girl Bandit said...

Congrats on the weight, school and the workout

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers