Crunch Time



Not to be confused with crunches time, I actually skipped the gym this morning.

I have an INSANE amount of school work to get done in the next two-weeks. My time management skills will certainly be put to the test, I am kinda freaked out about it, but I know I'll emerge, I always do.

This weekend was a ton of fun - the dinner we went to Friday night was delicious, though I could barely touch my main course. I ate good foods most of the weekend, just too much of them... My fill isn't for another month, and I'm just wishing I could get in sooner, but alas, I won't be home till January 3rd. Gotta push through and make the right choices.

My weight right now is 195.8 which does not make me too happy... It's about three pounds up from Friday morning. I know some of it is bound to be salt with the restaurant eating, and some of it could also be from my INSANE work-out Saturday morning. My muscles are super sore, and I wouldn't be surprised if I was carrying extra fluid in that department.

All I can do is work to get it back off... That means really really conscious choices, and it also means I need to get my workouts in, even with school being busy, I could have made it this morning, and I most definitely will tomorrow.

Have a great week everyone...

xox
Ange

2 comments:

The Best Me said...

Ugh I hear you on the schoolwork......I hate finals time! Good Luck on all of your exams!

THE DASH! said...

I'm up also right now : I hit 192 pounds and I just gained about 2 overnight.. blahh, why can't the stupid scales stay steady! Wanna take a united stand and belt the hell out of them together??

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers