Plus or Not?!

Hi Ladies,

As anyone who's read my blog for a while knows, I LOVE to shop! I love clothes, I love accessories, I love retail therapy.  I've bought myself a bunch of new jeans lately, some cute plaid shirts and tees to wear to classes, etc.  I do find I'm really lacking in tops to wear out to the bar, it's just hard to find that stuff because a lot of things without stretch my boobs are still big for... and it's fricken annoying!

I've also started looking for a dress to wear to our work Holiday party which is December 9th. I've got some ideas as to what I want - shape wise - something high-waisted, because I can kind of make my problem area disapear in the right shape, and colour-wise - something silvery or purple-y I think. I've tried on a couple of dresses and some have been OK - but so many I feel so in between sizes. I think if it weren't for my belly I'd probably be like an 8 in the legs, I'm a 12 in the waist, a 14 in most tops, but a 16 in anything tight in the bust... With thin little arms! Oy. So disproportionate.

Anyways I was on Nordstrom.com and saw this gorgeous dress at half off and I want it but it's only in some bigger sizes... So anyone hanging around 22 or 20 check it out!




7 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Yup I have the same boob trouble - I'm losing there, but not enough. The other day I tried on a 16 (14 where you are I think) and it was stretching across and I REFUSED to go a size up as it fit everywhere else. Annoying it is!!

Anonymous said...

Angie if the dress is a super deal buy it and have it tailored for you. When you have different sizes everywhere a good tailor is your best friend!

Gen said...

I have the exact opposite problem! The legs...toooo damn big.

Anyway, have you checked Ann Taylor? I like the silvery idea!

Catherine55 said...

Angie. . I may have a great dress for you! Am going to e-mail you photos right now. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pop it in the mail!

Catherine

Angie Cummings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Cummings said...

awesome Catherine, thank you!

Mary said...

I have the same boob problem...Mine are finally Losing some more!!! I Love High waisted dresses I really want to get one that looks good on me for work! I love shopping now Its so much more fun :o)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers