I get so proud when

the lapband commercials come on tv!

I'm watching Tough Love on VH1. I didn't watch the first season, but the premise is pretty much this guy is a the son of a matchmaker and "gets" women. There are eight women who have issues that are hurdles in relationships.  I could very well end up hating this show, but for now I'm intrigued.

Especially because one of them women's "issue" is that she has body image issues - she used to weigh 220lbs and has lost a lot and doesn't know how to deal with the attention without getting needy... or err slutty.  If you're me.  I know this isn't all of your experience, but it's definitely been mine, so I'm interested in her journey for sure.

Has anyone watched before, is anyone watching now?

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

No?? But I wish we did have that show here.. it sounds fantastic!

Amy W. said...

Hi pookie. No, I haven't seen it. I got your email last night and will send you a message on FB!

love ya!

Catherine55 said...

I can't believe I missed this post! BTW, I had totally heard the guys say she was "fit" -- didn't realize it was "thick"! No wonder she was so upset! Finally, it's all making sense. .

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers