Bandster Quiz

1. How long have you been banded? 8 months, 1 week, 5 days.
2. What was your highest pre-band weight? / Current weight now? / Total lost to date? 270/196/74
3. What is your best "go-to" food to get in your protein? crabcakes, hummus, egg whites.
4. What is your favorite protein brand/shake? I despise protein shakes, never touch em.
5. What food do you miss the most now being post-band? Fresh chewy Montreal bagels, burgers with buns.
6. What is your favorite "mushy" food? Soft boiled/poached eggs, matzo ball soup.
7. What was your worst PB experience? PB-ing all over myself in the car in rushhour traffic on my way to meet a friend - without being sure I had something else to wear. Luckily I am so messy and constantly have clothes sitting in my car!
8. What has been the hardest part of this journey so far for you? Being patient with my sometimes slower losses, learning not to give up when the going gets tough.
9. What is your best NSV to date? Buying jeans from companies like Hudson, Joe's and Citizens of Humanity was really exciting.  Also the attention I'm getting from guys is amazing.
10. What is your top non-weight goal for your band? (top NSV maybe?) To wear a bikini! This won't happen till after the Tummy Tuck I'm sure.
11. What is your goal weight or size? My current goal is 170, that's what I'm hoping to get to before having a tummy tuck... I'd love to ulimately get under 160, and be a size 8.  I would have originally said 10, but I'm pretty much a 12 in a lot of things right now... woah! so 8, but 10 if it's tight in the boobies haha.
12. What band "rule" do you live by (i.e. don't cheat on)? Exercise at least 1hour/day, no pasta or rice.
13. What band "rule" do you not follow as much or aren't so good at? I drink soda. And alcohol. Oops!
14. What is your goal "reward"? Tummy tuck at 170... And maybe a trip? Hmm. Some bling for sure.
15. In the spirit of Thanksgiving being right around the corner (US), what are you most thankful for, post-band? I'm just so grateful to have found something that helped me find the strength within myself to lose this weight, and to have such an amazing warm and spirited community of bandsters to learn from and teach. Love you all!

4 comments:

The Former Fat Girl said...

you just seem to have all these wonderfully creative tidbits !! I love it ! I think I will steal this one for my blog too !!

BTW just received my little care package this morning, THANKS SOO MUCH but especially for your kind words !!!

Brooke said...

Hey Angie- that was awesome!!!

I have a bit of a personal request. Would you mind blogging about how things have changed with the opposite sex?

You don't have to go into detail or tell us all the juicy bits (but if you want to I'll def read 'em!!!).

But I am curious to know at what weight did men start noticing you differently, how does it feel for you to have more/different kinds of male attention, did it feel comfortable right away or did you need to ease yourself into it, how does that impact your confidence in other areas, anything else you can think of.

I'm married but I have been heavy all my adult life and I am wondering how/when other men will start noticing me (assuming they do!) and what that's like.

LOL- I totally want to fit into the cool brands for jeans, too!!! I would also like to be one of those skinny bitches who can wear stovepipe jeans with a knee high boot and not look like I'm about to go out and hunt me a buffalo!!!

THE DASH! said...

Rocking quiz answers. I love these - we get to know our friends just that little bit more.
EEK on the PB in the car.. bet that was fun.. NOT! lol

Angie Cummings said...

brooke that's a really great idea - i'll do that in the next few days.

and you're so welcome Jacquie!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers