More new pics, some compared with oldies!

So with all the things I've been up to lately, there have been lots of pictures added to Facebook.  I wanted to share some of them, and also compare them to older shots.
Here's me and my friend Kyle years ago at a post-camp party - summer 06, maybe?



 And here's a pic from Saturday night. I'm still making a stupid face, but I can really see a difference.  He is just a little older - I suppose there's a bigger difference between 16 and 20 and 20 and 24!





Here's another one I really like from that night.  I don't look perfectly thin, but I can finally handle that - that I can look both imperfect of body and perfectly happy at the same time.
 
 Here's a fun crazy girls night from days gone by to compare it to:

 
lol my friends and I are a little nuts!

Finally, here's a pic of me and some of my closest friends at my family/Toronto birthday party:

 

so I finally made it home to Stowe... time to chillllll.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie you are rockin that new bod. You look fantastic. I love the before and afters. Such a great inspiration.

THE DASH! said...

Angie,
You look so gorgeous, you really do. Bigger or smaller, nothing is going to change the person you are at the heart which is just a lovely, sweet girl. xx
PS Cute guy in the pic with you lol.

Amy W. said...

Welcome home honey and TOTAL difference...especially in the body shots! Aren't you so proud of yourself? Mama is proud of you!

momma2fi said...

You are so adorable! You are also quite photogenic - before and after the band!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers