This time maybe I'll be bulletproof...

Hey Loves,

So I'm currently sitting at the airport in Toronto. I was up at 6am, supposed to fly out at 9 to get to NYC at 12 and home in VT by 2... But alas, the best laid plans... NYC is having bad weather so they canceled my first flight, so now I'm stuck here for a while, I have a flight to DC in an hour or so, then a two hour layover there, and then finally home to VT. It's frustrating because I got up so early - if I had known I'd have missed my class then I would have planned to leave later, etc. Today's class is my US in the 60s class, and I've been doing so well and haven't missed a class. I know it's far from catastrophic, but it's just so frustrating. How many times can a girl say frustrating, right? Haha. I'm a serious planner though, and even though to others my life can seem chaotic and messy, my plans really serve to relax my anxiety, so this is all a bit rough on me.

I've decided to make the best of the day while I can - I have my laptop, a lot of my homework can be found online, I have essays to write etc. But much more importantly, a blog to keep up with. Priorities, right?

I worked out a bit while I was at home, but not nearly as much or as hard as I do at PhiT and I'm looking forward to getting back into it tomorrow, hopefully Julie will be nice to me since it's my birthday! I'm down 0.8lbs according to my Toronto scale this week, but I have a feeling it may weigh slightly higher than my Stowe scale, so fingers crossed I can see 198.something tomorrow morning. I understand it - I mean I had lots of special meals and occasions between the summer camp reunion, my Toronto birthday party etc, so I'm seeing any loss as a major bonus.

I'm gonna post some more pics, and maybe the beginnings on some bday reflections - after all it's already my bday in Australia, right Cara?

xox
Angie

3 comments:

jennyr1222 said...

Safe travels lovie! Have so much fun at home for your bday.

198 would be a fantastic bday present!

xoxo,
Jen

MB said...

Happy B-day!!!!!!!!

THE DASH! said...

I really wanted a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner on here with lots of streamers and balloons and whistles blowing - but since that can't happen I will instead say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE
Luv ya Doll!!
Hope it's the best one
yet.
And yes lol it's your birthday here in Oz ahead of time so I will have a drink (hic hic) for you!!) xxx

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers