Hey Ladies

Had an amazing workout this morning with my trainer, and then because I knew I'd really want a cookie today, I swam 30 laps at the pool at work. I'm here at Topnotch now, sitting in the lobby of the hotel working on my Math and English assignments and looking out at the beautiful view. My internet is down at home and is free here, and the hotel is so quiet - it's a lovely place to work, and everyone seems to find it pretty hilarious that I'm here!

I'm not so excited to be home alone tonight with no internet, but luckily I have the Biggest Loser to look forward to!

So excited!

xoxox
ange

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That sounds like a great place to work- you get pool priveleges and hotels always hold a sense of promise for adventure :-)

Enjoy your internet free time. It's crazy how an entire hour can disappear when you're surfing.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Aww lucky lucky girl! good job w/ a great amount of exercise! You are doing awesome!!!

Angie Cummings said...

It is amazing, but Brooke, I should note that my family owns the resort, so I get vaguely precious privileges. Though I think anyone could get away with what I did today, didn't push it too much ;)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers