A-Squared Challenge

Don't have a ton of time to post before I get to the gym, but Amy and I were talking last night. Talking about, how to different extents, we've both fallen off the wagon. Yes, again. I am having a really freaky time with my cycle lately, so I know that must be partially to blame (this is my second time in 3 weeks, people!) but I also know this weekend my eating was BAD.

On Friday morning I was down to 207.6, yesterday morning it was 210.4. WHAT?! This morning it's down .6 to 209.8 but it's still up and I'm not happy!

So I talked to my LBBFF and we've decided it is ON. This week we will be good. We will exercise, we will eat our protein first, we will NOT DRINK... And not drink Sunkist!

I know you've heard this all from me before - pretty sure my modus operandi is fuck up and fix it, but this time it is ON- I just thought about not getting to one-derland for my bday and that is just too upsetting a prospect. Gotta push through this!

xoxoxox

5 comments:

DB said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

That's cool to work through it together. Maybe we should start weekly challenges with each other where we have to check in and post how crappy or awesome we did. then that would really make us want to do better b/c there are real people there to answer to!!! Good luck w/ yours and Amys.

jennyr1222 said...

You can TOTALLY do it Angie! I have a huge amount of faith in you. Back to the basics and you'll be at wonderland by that goal!

From Fat to Fit said...

Drinking while eating is one of my hang ups too! Keep at it...you're almost there!

Brooke said...

You will do an awesome job with the challenge!!!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers