Monday Monday...

Happy Monday everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. Today is my Friday - my days off are tomorrow and Wednesday, and I'm really excited.

Bloat weight is off, aunt-flo's arrival is impending, so I'm back to 216.8... Same as last week's weigh-in. Which really, is fine. It's actually pretty great... Because it's .2lbs less than I can EVER remember weighing. I didn't really acknowledge or talk about my struggles with my weight at all from the age of 14 (when I broke my leg, quit weight watchers, and really started to gain) until the summer I was 18 and went to a weight-loss place in North Carolina called structure house. I came back, just about this time of year 5 years ago, weighing 217. I gained it back over the next month or two. But now I weigh less.. Crazy!

Have a great day people!
xox

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

I would like to hear more about your Structure House experience. I did not know this!

Have a wonderful "weekend" off poodles!

Tiffani said...

I can't believe you were on WW at such a young age. I would certainly have more issues if I were on diets that young. :( Obviously, I should have been though lol.

I'm with Amy.. I'd like to hear about that place too... blog post idea!!

Angie Cummings said...

I went to a nutritionist for the first time when I was eight years old. Weight watchers round one when I was 12. Did you know children get extra points on the program? I don't blame my mom for any of this, but at the same time... I was too young. Eating against guidelines and programs became a rebellion. It is kinda sad to think that I've been dieting for more than 15 years, and I'm only 23.
I'll write a longer entry about Structure House for sure... Got plenty to say!

THE DASH! said...

Hey, congrats on the weight off so far taking you to the lowest in ages!! Thats SUCH good news :) Whats this about Structure House? Is it something American? I don't think I've heard of it. I will have to pop back for the post on that (Would've anyway lol)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers