Back to a bit of routine...

Hi Guys,

So tomorrow I finally make the big move to Vermont. It sounds so momentous and huge, moving to another country and all that, but because we have our home there and I've lived there before, I don't foresee it to be too dramatic or big a change... It's more like going back where I should be.

I had a fill yesterday, and although it is too early to really tell with restriction, I hope this one does me some good as I probably won't be home again until August. I really feel like with the restriction and the routine that will soon begin, I should continue to see success, and hopefully with some regularity. Today was Tuesday, which is weigh-in day, and I'm down to 227.8, which is solid. My new goal in my head is for my nighttime weight to get below 230 - for some reason I just have to weigh myself before bed each night too, and I am always amazed by how much it changes.

I probably won't be online for a couple of days, at least not tomorrow from the road. I'll let you know how the drive was on Thursday! Grant me the strength to resist the fast food!

xoxo
Ange

5 comments:

Amy W. said...

How far of drive is it? Good luck. Be safe. Wear your seat belt.

WELCOME BACK TO AMERICA! :)

Sarah said...

good luck on the drive! are you going to go back to Toronto every time you need a fill or are you going to try to find a doctor in vermont?

Angie Cummings said...

thanks ladies. the drive is around 7 and a half hours and my mom will be doing it with me. the first five hours are ugly boring highway but the last two and half are gorgeousness.

I don't plan on finding a doc to do my fills in VT, I'm gonna find the local doctor and make sure I can go there in case of emergency, but I was self-paid and have after-care for life, and don't really feel like having to spend even more on fills.

Tiffani said...

Good luck!!!!

After-care for LIFE! You lucky lady!!

Angie Cummings said...

Tiffani- that's after paying 16 000 out of pocket. Lucky is one way of putting it ;)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers