In Vermont!

Hi Guys,

The drive yesterday went super well, no major traffic, no major fights. We ate at McDonalds on the way, and I had such an I love the band moment. Three chicken nuggets and about five fries and I was stuffed. It was so easy - there was no emotional drama, no nothing, just this is at the rest stop, this is what I'll eat.

We got to Stowe around 5:30, which also included a quick stop at a dairy-shop on the way where I had a fro-yo. For dinner we had yummy bbq chicken, bean salad, roasted sweet potatoes and salad. I was able to just have a few bites of everything... Which was great. I really think this restriction might be enough to really help me get to the next weight-loss level.

The other thing that's gonna help a ton is working. I start tomorrow, and for the next week at least, my schedule is 12-8 everyday (except Tuesday off.) I knew I'd be closing going in, and I really don't mind. I get to sleep in a bit, and then I can eat a meal before I go in at around 11, eat another meal when I have a break around 4, and then come home and eat dinner around 8:30. I won't be able to snack unnecessarily... Because there is just no way to do it. We can't have food at the spa desk at all, so I really think the no grazing - no handful of this here and a couple of those there is gonna help me out a ton.

My one concern is that I won't be able to get a big enough meal in before I start working as I find I'm pretty tight in the morning. Worst comes to worst and I'll start making myself shakes to take in.

xoxo
ange

1 comments:

Amy W. said...

and you know what's even better? You will be getting paid again...which I know for you means more shopping :)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers