Thanks for all the support...

Thank you for the sweet comments on the blog as well as by e-mail. Ultimately I wanted out of my job, I just had hoped it would be on my own terms. What can ya do, though.

Today was a nice Saturday. Showed the apartment to a few people, then went up to my parents house to weigh myself. Down 2.2 more, I am just so lucky to be continuing to lose. After that I went to get a manicure and my eyebrows done. I really should not be spending the money whilst newly unemployed, but I had made the appointment before I knew, and it was not too expensive.
I got an OPI Colour on my nails called Black Cherry Chutney and I love it... It's a dark purplish colour with tiny red microflecks... It's a cool alternative to simple black. Ah I love manis!

My appetite grows stronger daily - last night I went out with a friend and we ordered some veggie nachos to start (which I ate with a fork - it was essentially veggie chili and guacamole and sour cream and salsa - mmm) though I did have a few chips, chew chew chewed and did just fine. I had ordered a soup for my main but got SO full on the nachos I could barely even touch the soup! Of course I took it home. I ate most of my soup - a smooth tuscan chicken tomato soup with chickpeas, for lunch, it was goood. Then, for dinner tonight, I decided to order from Swiss Chalet, a Canadian rotissierie chicken chain I'm kinda addicted to, which I hadn't had since pre-op. I ordered a chicken soup (which I took the immersion blender to) and an order of mashed potatoes with their special (low cal) sauce/gravy. I am AMAZED by how little I need to feel full - I had about a third of the soup, then again, maybe a third of the potatoes with gravy. And I'm full. Not overly so, but probably a bit more than I need to be. Wow, what a learning experience this all is!

xox


Then today, wo

0 comments:

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers