Home in Burlington!

I can't tell you how great it feels to be back here in Vermont, back to my apartment, my independence, and my friends.  I have a pretty sweet little life here, and as much as I love my family, appreciate their support, and enjoyed their time at home, I'm a big girl and it's good to be back.

School starts on Monday and I'm pretty excited, I'm taking some cool classes this semester: International Hospitality and Events, Human Resource Management, Hospitality and Event Supervision and Marketing, and two Core Curriculum classes, The Secular and the Sacred as well as Capitalism and Democracy.  I did really well in school last semester, or at least the best I've ever done. I know what changes I can make to continue to improve my GPA, and I'm pretty ready to get started.

I got good news at my last appointment - I'm almost completely closed up, and the doctor gave me the go ahead to come back here, obviously, as well as to get a fill in three weeks.  I could have actually gotten filled a bit sooner, but I didn't want to have to go back soooo quickly, and my parents will be in Jamaica as well and I wouldn't want to miss them.

J'adore!

Purple Bed with Laptop to match!
I went to HomeGoods today and bought some new bedding and pretty wall decals, thought I'd share.



Also, here are some more tummy pics. Really feeling like it's looking better every day, and the dent is dissipating!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! you don't know me but i have come across your blog via google and tummy tuck results. i've browsed through your blog a bit and i have to tell you - you amaze me! you're so brave and honest about things and that is really something! honestly! and you're sucha beauty, i hope you know that! you're very very pretty. i'm having a tummy tuck in 2 months from now and it's something i have been putting off for such a long time. i feel like i'll be another self when done with it. i am a bit frightened about it and all the recovery thing afterwards but i don't worry too much. can you tell me do you feel like you're emotionally changed or different now after the surgery? do you feel like you gained something that was missing? i mean, i'm asking you this because it's my biggest hope, after the surgery is done, like i'll be better to myself. like i'll be more free. or something. i can't really decribe it. anyways, take care of yourself. anna.

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

So glad you're home and the difference in your pictures just from such a short time is amazing. Glad you're healing so well and able to get a fill soon! Good luck with school!

Anonymous said...

It is looking much better! So glad you were ablr to go home.

Jen from Oregon said...

WOW! You are healing so great!

Nicole said...

Ang i can totally see a big difference glad you are home and in the same country as me ;)

Jess said...

I can't wait to see pics when it's totally healed!

Anonymous said...

Random Question: Where did you get that purple Cover for your Macbook? lol

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers