Found this old comment...

On Lise the Loser's blog that I left, I had subscribed to it with wordpress back on February 9th, 2009.

Lise,
I am a 23 year old bandster to be – 22 days till my surgery and I just can’t wait. I just wanted to say what an incredible inspiration you are to me. You have committed to the band and lost your weight and maintained yourself while doing so… I can’t wait till I’m at the point where my blog entries go from multiple daily till only occasionally… Because I’m our there living my life at a happy healthy weight like you are.
xoangie

It happened.

Updated pics to come tonight. I guess I'm still updating lots some days!

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

That's crazy! You know, I was just thinking yesterday that I can't believe its been almost 2 damn years since I was banded...where did the time go. It's funny. But I wish I could remember better what I really felt like, physicall and emotionally, right before getting banded. I know I have my blog, and my memories...but you do start to forget over time dont you think?

Jenny said...

I love this post.

Jess said...

Great post. How time flies!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Nicole said...

great post! I LURVE IT ;)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers