In my life...

Lots of changes, lots of school-work, but lots of fun too! I've moved from living in my family's home in Stowe to a really cute (if TINY) apartment in downtown Burlington, VT. I have gone from commuting forty-five minutes to an hour each way daily to a three minute drive, or an eight minute walk. It's a huge life-style change and so far it's been amazing. I have a few pictures of the apartment just taken from my Blackberry, but I think you can get a bit of a feel for it. It's a studio, so keep in mind that this is all one room!

Here's my bed, which I have set up with my body-pillow to sort of double as a day-bed/couch.

My tiny little kitchen. I put that little shelf up to add storage space. The idea of someone who likes to cook as much as I do has such a tiny kitchen is a bit of a joke. I have kitchen appliances EVERYWHERE.

I'm really excited about this - my little dining area. I wasn't sure I'd have space for one, but it is so nice that we found the right furniture to fit into the little space. It's important to have somewhere other than my bed to eat, and eating at a real table helps me focus on and appreciate my food a bit more.
Hope everyone's having a good fall!

xo
Ange

15 comments:

Alison said...

Its really nice, I love my body pillow!

Linda said...

So cute! You'll always remember your first apartment on your own.

Camille said...

It's so darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

i live in burlington to!!!!!! how are you liking the area??

MB said...

Cute!

Maria said...

Super cute apartment! And I think it was Mark Bittman who says you don't need a giant kitchen to create great meals... or something like that. ;)

Kristen said...

I LOVE it! I cannot wait to see it in person- I swear I will sometime *real* soon! I'm so glad you are so close to school now and don't have to drive in that crappy vermont weather- no more car accidents please! Love you! xxoo

Catherine55 said...

The apartment looks great!! It reminds me of the studio I had when I was in law school. I love what you've done with it! :)

Nicole said...

Can't wait to visit you!

Yana said...

I love the bedding! And I agree, having a table to eat at is great to make sure it's not mindless eating.

Gen said...

Love it! I have that same PBarn bedding in red...but i am a bedding whore so its only in my "summer" rotation ;) Now I'm in my fake fur phase....

Fun!!

Nella said...

Love it!

Amy W. said...

It is so damn cute! Can I come and visit?

Colls said...

Super cut, Angie! I love it! Congrats on getting your own space! <3

Joey said...

SO cute! You have a way with space! I loved my first place all to myself.

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers