The 160s

I just realized that I have been battling the 160s since March 26th of this year, when I got to 169 and celebrated 100lbs down. That's about five and a half months now. FIVE AND A HALF MONTHS. Sure I've seen as low as 156 on a great day, but today, on my (.) granted, it was 161.8. I am SO OVER THE 160s!

bah! I'm really just here to complain.

I'm home this evening and having a fill Friday, and thank goodness, because I am feeling less and less secure with my food choices these days.

I have decided to set some goals to get back on track.

I want to weigh 155 or under by Chicago, which is 16 days away. I feel like once I lose my bloat and with the help from this fill, that really should be possible.

I want to weigh 150 or under by my 25th Birthday, October 29th. I got into Onederland just around my birthday last year and would love to make it an even 50lbs in the year I was 24.

I want to weigh 145 or under by mid-December, when I'm hoping I'll be scheduling my tummy-tuck.

I think these are reasonable goals, and I'm hoping having some to strive for will get me back on track like I need to be.

11 comments:

Amy said...

I just set some goals, too. I may not hit them, but having something to strive for totally motivates me.

Yours sound great. And as usual, you are doing great! BTW, my brother's bday is the same as yours...great day!

THE DASH! said...

Babes,
You keep that goal in your head because you are totally going to get there - with your strength and determination its going to happen. How could it not?

Get that fill you badly need and watch you fly.
A million kisses back atcha butterfly...
Your bandtwin

Gilly said...

Hey Angie...are they doing your tuck at the SWLC?

Nicole said...

You can do it!! I have been battling 160's from May-August so annoying! I blame it on summer :)
Hope this Fill helps you out!

Christine said...

Great goals, and what great successes!!

Anonymous said...

your so inspiring......Good luck on your goals i know you can meet them.

Beth said...

I cant wait to see your 155 pound bootay in Chi town!!

Banded Girl said...

I spent four months in the 270s, right after surgery. It was the worst four months ever.

I know it totally sucks, but you can do this! Even if you can steadily lose .2 pounds a week, you're still going to see the end of the 160s.

Joey said...

Go, Scorpio, go! You can do it!

Jenny said...

You seem to be on the right track! Sometimes we just need to refocus and the goals help get us where we want to be.

SuperMegaAnna said...

My birthday is also 10/29! You are looking wonderful girl!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers