BYOC

I'll try to re-record and re upload a blog this afternoon... In the mean time,

BYOC:

1.What’s your favorite smell?
I love yummy smelling men, but I never know what colognes I dig. Not Axe.
I also love the smell of chocolate brownies baking, yum!

2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why?

Like Jess, I'm a HUGE Dirt Dancing fan, but my all-time fav is actually Clueless. I know it word for word, I know the soundtrack, and I love that it came out in 1995 when I had almost no clue what was going on and still loved it. It gets better every time. I remember when Emma, starring Gwyneth Paltrow came out the next year and my mom, a fellow Austen lover, took me to see it and I said I thought it was good, but they had TOTALLY copied Cluless! Oops! Other way around, kiddo.


3. What’s your trigger food?

McDonalds. I cannot eat there alone, even to this day. Something about how I used to go there on my own but pretend to be buying meals for multiple people, and just eat eat eat. It makes me sad now. I can appreciate it as a convenient treat with friends, but in the few times I've tried it on my own I've gotten myself sick and stuck and all sorts of bad.

4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two?

I try to relate it to how they must be feeling and how I believe in them -

"I know you feel like you can't imagine getting through this but I have so much faith in you, you've amazed me before."

5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week?

I think we've got so many good choices. Mine this week would be Gen's recent post on talking about how "There is no right way..." it really put things in perspective for me, and reminded me of how I want to balance a realistic lifestyle with my weight loss, and an all or nothing approach isn't right for me.


xxx

2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Agreed - all or nothing is nearly impossible....balance is key. Smooches.

Girl Bandit said...

Love your anwers...you would be an amazing friend!!!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers