Ups and Downs


So I pretty much lost 8lbs last week... And not unlike some of my friends on the Biggest Loser, I am up a pound right now. Obviously it's a great average - more than three pounds a week, and I'll take it. But it's hard to understand. I guess what's dificult is I know I've been really healthy this week- tons of workouts, and keeping down lots of healthy healthy food. Where as last week I was super tight, hardly worked out at all, and was eating sliders to get my calories in. What I need to remember though is to watch the trend -I may be up some weeks and down others, but when we look at the big picture, it's all down.

Which isn't to say I don't want to have a lower number on the scale for Sunday's challenge weigh-in! I did an hour of spin and an hour of dance this morning, and tomorrow will have half an hour of spin, an hour and 15 of dance and 45mins of PT!

xoox
ange

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Holy, your workout routine makes me think about stepping it up a bit after my race is done...

8 lbs last week is amazing. You probably gained a lb of muscle or water weight shifted this week. If you're anything like me, next week will be flat for weight loss and the week after that too, Then: BAM! you'll lose again.

It's so *&^@#$%^&%$#$%^ random!

Girl Bandit said...

What a great result. I think looking at the pattern is a great idea...and I am sure there will be one

The Cozy (not crazy) Coconut said...

something you said in your vlog has me thinking. You said your doctor said she thought part of your success was because of getting regular fills. Maybe that's part of my problem. I also am amazed at that amount of time you are working out. Is that normal for you? 2 hours a day? Or do you do that only on weekends? I need to change things up to get my loss jump started again, and I'm thinking now I need to up the workouts again.

Angie Cummings said...

I think getting regular fills and being in solid touch with your clinic can make a big difference. My fills are covered for life, where as on certain insurance programs here in the states, patients have to pay for them. I can't imagine how hard it would be to know that I had the surgery but wasn't seeing any results/feeling different... HELLO WE NEED TO ACTIVATE THIS POWER TOOL!

@ RC: Because of my school schedule, I am only really able to get 4 or 5 days in at the gym- Mondays and Tuesdays are hopeless, and I try to take Sundays off. To make up for that I do 2-3 hours Wednesdays, and 2 hours Fridays and Saturdays. It's easier than you'd think, I feel lazy now on days I just do one!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers