BUSY!

Hi people!

Sorry I haven't posted since last week, I have been super duper busy. Certain things are good - my social life has been pretty fun, for now I'll leave it at that. Other things are INTENSE- school for example. It's crunch time and I'm really trying to not crumble.

I had a therapy appointment today, where I discussed the feels of pressure and perfection I've spoken about, and I feel confident in the choices I'm making and know that I just need to keep living as normally and compeletely as I can. In scale news, I'm back into the 160s, 169.6 this morning, saw a fake dehydrated 167.8 yesterday. I'm trying to do the right things with food, and know my loss week should come soon.

In an exciting NSV, finally went into Victoria's Secret as a certain best friend of mine (Hi Claudie!) had commented my bras were too big. I ended up in a 36DD, and I feel really good in them, and feel like my boobies look so much smaller in these correctly fitting bras! For those wondering, that's down from a probably too tight 40DD.

In slightly scary news, this morning my trainer left for a two week vacation... AGH! No personal training sessions, no dance classes, no spin classes! I am determined to keep active, a bunch of us gym girls are going to get together to spin anyways, and we might do the same for dance. We wrote out my workout routine for lifting, but she also said not to push myself and worry too much, a little break could be good for me.

Well I'm off to her house, I'm house/pet-sitting while they're gone. Hope everyone's having a good week, it's almost the weekend!

xox
ang

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like a busy but productive time.

I agree with your trainer, a little down time could be great for you- if only to prove to yourself that you can balance life and exercise without having someone else motivate you. Still though, I can imagine you'll be relieved when she's back ;-)

Double dd's-- awesome!

MB said...

Have fun house/pet sitting!

Colls said...

Good news on the 160's! I remember being a 38DD at one point in my life, but that was a long time ago! I am in a tight 40DD right now - I just refuse to go higher, ya know. I won't buy new bras until I can go down, not up! I guess even trainers need vacations, bummer! Good luck working out with the girls this week! I thinks it's a great idea to still go and do your stuff. It's good to keep going while she is gone - it's so easy to fall out of the routine. <3

Athena's Melting said...

Fake dehydrated...I have those!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers