One Week!

One week till what you ask? One week till my bandiversary... And one week till Cancun! I am doing well this week. I still miss Ben and talking to him, but for whatever reason our relationship was really weighing me down, and since the tears subsided Monday I have felt re-engaged in life, I'm sleeping again, etc. It's so hard and obviously I can't attribute everything to the breakup. My weight was due to go down, and it continues to drop, which only makes sense considering how long it was staying still.

Hope everyone has a good day - my weekend starts in just a few hours!

8 comments:

From Fat to Fit said...

Glad you are doing better!!

Alexis said...

So glad to hear you are doing better! This time next week you'll be living it up in Cancun! Keep up the amazing work you've done :)

jennyr1222 said...

One Week! So excited for you to have mucho fun in the sun. xoxo

Nicole said...

so excited for you, Mexico will be a blast! And I am sure it will be very fun single on spring break!
Looking forward to your bandanniversary post :)

Tamara said...

Hope you have a fantastic time in Cancun. Sometimes we don't know why things happn but, everything happens for a reason.

Jen said...

enjoy Cancun! I just spent a week in Mazatlan and had a blast! Take lots of pictues :)

Jacquie said...

Glad you are doing and feeling better! You have a lot to look forward to in the next week and a lot to be proud of! Good for you!

Girl Bandit said...

Glad to hear things are looking up

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers