Finally 90!

Ninety-one actually!

I am so excited to finally be out of the 180s, so relieved too. It took me longer to lose this set of ten, about nine and a half weeks, and about four and a half of those were focused on getting passed the dreaded 182s. I am excited I have a bit of a cushion too - a whole pound below is nice, and although I know I could see a 180 again, it won't last for long.

Thank you thank you thank you for your super sweet words of support yesterday. It's really tough - I really care about him and our relationship was a good one. I learned a lot about loving myself and what I need in a relationship and I really value that. Yesterday went well - I kept extremely busy, spoke to a bunch of the friends I had been neglecting while constantly talking to B, and got a bunch of school work done. There are certainly pangs now and then, but I'm trying to stay strong, and figure out how to balance getting over him and keeping in touch.

Anyways, I'm off to school, I'm chef of the day in my kitchen class and am making crab-cakes! Yum!

xox
Ange

14 comments:

Nicole said...

wooo hoo!!! You are rocking it :)

Gen said...

Awesome news Angie!!!!! What a relief to be in the 170s after all your hard work. Can't wait to join you!

Catherine55 said...

Glad that scale is cooperating!! You sound like you're hanging in there well. Keeping busy is key. . plus, no better way to meet a new cute guy than by being out and about. :)

xoxoxo,
Catherine

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the scale movement, all of your hard work is paying off! 170's YAY!!!

Rebekah said...

YES!!! 179!! I had a moment of silence looking at that number--I want it SOO bad!! Congratulations! Now, after yesterday, wouldn't a 1-pound gain have just been the worst?!? So, this is good! Keep going...one foot in front of the other!!

Yana said...

90 lbs?! I am in awe. That is amazing.

Please post your crab cake recipe!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on such a great acomplishment!

jennyr1222 said...

OMG!! Check you out 179! So skinny! Please share your crab cake recipe, they are my new favs. xoxo

THE DASH! said...

Scale twins strike again - we are EXACTO mundo .. how strange lol I weighed in this morning at 179 also. Oceans apart but parallel weights lol. HUGE CONGRATS darl - so proud of you... you're continually setting new markers and winning them.

I missed something about a guy yesterday? Bummer.. whatever it was - I hope it resolves for you. xx Good luck with the crab cakes.

Jacquie said...

179! Yayyy You! I am so happy for you and cant wait to start losing too! I have 29 more days to go....will it ever get here?

I am loving your blog! Thank you for sharing everything....It helps a lot! I would love for you to visit me at my blog. I can use all the encouragement I can get!

Bianca said...

Congrats, you're in the 7's!

Girl Bandit said...

So glad you made it throught he day and kept busy...it won't make the pain go away but will distract you at least. Congrats on making it into the 70's skinny mini!!!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

You say you spent forever in the 180's and I have been so out of touch w/ the blog world, I just remember you getting down past 200 and I kinda thought you were around there. Shows how much I've missed! So 179 sounds super to me, when you compare it to 199!!! You must be super close to goal! That has GOT to be exciting!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers