Dance Dance Dance!

So I've written about Phusia on here before, always thinking about how lucky I am to have Julie and her classes in my life. This is Julie - she is HARDCORE!The Phusia story is a pretty cool one. Julie's always been a dancer, she actually has a dance degree. Years ago she started teaching Zumba, but realized, as a dancer, she wanted to be able to create her own routines in a wider variety of styles. We don't just do latin, we do hip hop, country, jazz, everything. And we rock it. I can't tell you how much fun I have in every class, and how much it improves me mood. I had a bit of a rough night last night dealing with a few things, and started my day still thinking about it all. After just a couple of songs I was feeling amazing!

Well something really exciting is happening - Julie has launched Phusia.com. On the website, she takes you through her suggested choreography for all the songs we do in class, and it is a LOT of fun. Because of licensing laws, the way we can use the website is buy downloading the songs she lists, and blast them off your ipod from your speakers and dance! Please check it out, register, and try some of the dances... And if you have any questions or comments, leave them here, e-mail me at angie.cummings@gmail.com or, you can e-mail Julie at julie.roick@phusia.com

Hope you guys check it out and enjoy as much as I do!
xox

3 comments:

Girl Bandit said...

Sounds like fun!!!

Dinnerland said...

Looks like a blast...

The Former Fat Girl said...

cool! It would be awesome if this takes off and makes it to classes here in NYC !! WOuld LOVE to take a class !

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers