Questions and Answers again!
1. What time did you get up this morning? Set the alarm for 7:15, got out of bed around 7:50... no shower for me this morning, just some hair straightening
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar in 3D at home in Toronto.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I am pretty stoked that I'm not watching aaaaas much tv as i once did - I try not to miss The Biggest Loser though! Other than that, i love Food Network and HGTV shows like House Hunters and Property Virgins.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I love where I live now... Whistler would be pretty amazing too.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Two leftover chicken nuggets.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai
8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms, Indian gives me a bellyache
9. Favorite place to eat? Hen of the Wood in Waterbury, VT.
10. Favorite dressing? Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Grey Subaru Forester
12. What are your favorite clothes? Good jeans (my Fidelities or Citizens), boots, a soft tank and a pretty sweater is pretty much my uniform... Love dressing up too though!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Back to Australia, for sure, South-East Asia, I'd love to get to Africa... Anywhere!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full
15. Where would you want to retire? I'd love to have a place either in Stowe or in Muskoka (cottage country in Ontario) and then a place somewhere warm.
16. Favorite time of day? Whenever I get home
17. Where were you born? Toronto, Ontario, Canada
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Love the Olympics, X-Games, Hockey...
19. Bird watcher? Nope
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I can handle mornings, but I'm great at staying up laaaate.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? According to facebook... I'm in a relationship. Alas it is a long distance one, and he reads this blog, so I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of saying much more... But I've found me a great guy. Hi Ben!
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A pre-school or kindergarten teacher. Or FAMOUS.
23. What is your best childhood memory? We took a trip to Disney World when i was four and I have this memory of an ice-cream sundae bar by a crazy pool with caves and slides that was SO cool!
24. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs more, but I like kitties too.
25. Are you married? No.
26. Always wear your seat belt? I'm pretty consistent about that!
27. Been in a car accident? Luckily never.
28. Any pet peeves? Lateness!
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? What's pizza? Haha. Pepperoni is yum, so is buffalo chicken pizza with blue cheese mmm.
30. Favorite Flower? I love sunflowers...
31. Favorite ice cream? Plain chocolate, I'm boring.
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds cheeseburgers were my fav, but buns just don't happen anymore. I'm pretty much off of fast food unless I'm traveling.
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once for my G2, once for my G.
34. From whom did you get your last email? Last real email from Zoe, last actual one from JCrew.
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? If it has to be just one store, then Barney's
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Decided to go to Mexico for Spring Break!
37. Broccoli? Gives me gas. Heh.
38. What was your favorite vacation? Ooh... A toss-up between my European Joyride Contiki tour and my Aussie/NZ adventure!
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friends Nick and Claudia
40. What are you listening to right now? people discussing how the power just went out in the building I'm at on campus
41. What is your favorite color? Purple.
42. How many tattoos do you have? none
43. Coffee drinker? Yes please!
Mini-Goals and Statistics
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
100 lbs down!!