Challenge Check-In/Weigh-in Wednesday

Hey everyone! Happy Hump Day!

Today is my day off of classes, and my super hardcore workout day. Headed to the gym in an hour for an hour of Phusia, followed by an hour of personal training, and then, as my challenge bonus, back to the gym at 6 for another hour of shaking my butt in Phusia. If you're wondering what Phusia is and how it's different than Zumba, fear-not, I have some excitement in store for all of you, so keep your eyes peeled!

How are all of you doing on the challenge? I'm so impressed and proud of you all, so many have taken it on! Remember this is just about pushing yourself that little bit further- I just want you to feel some endorphins!!

My weight this morning is 182.4, down 1.6 from last week. Yesterday my scale said 181.2 for a minute, which was exciting and all, but it wasn't Wednesday so it doesn't count. 1.6 in a week is perfect to me, especially since it's really 1.6 since Sunday!

xoxox
ange

5 comments:

meandmygizmo said...

LOL Angie! My scale "peeks" are never for real and don't count unless it's Thursday morning! Keep up the great work! Proud of you for taking on the challenge!! ;-)

Gen said...

Excellent! I am a scale peeker and everything counts! LOL

Alexis said...

Hi! My challenge is going good and I'm basing that on the fact that I can barely move! I typically only do cardio most of the week for about 30 min or so 4- 5 times a week. I've pumped it up to 45 minutes and have added strength training in the last two days as well. As a result, I've seen the scale go up slightly but I'm not going to freak since it's only temporary. I'm also going to take a Zumba class for the first time tomorrow after work! I'll need to check into this Phusia thing!

Jen from Oregon said...

sending increased energy & endurance vibes your way for your busy day!!!!

jennyr1222 said...

Had a really tough day at work today and had no desire to work out. Got home, started to get undressed and instead of putting on my pj's, put on my workout clothes and headed down to the gym to start week three of C25k!! Thanks Lady Love!! xoxo

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers