Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas has a wonderful day!

I will be working from 12 to 8 tomorrow, which I don't really mind as I don't celebrate the holiday - except with Chinese and a movie, and even if I did, that's the nature of this beast, the hospitality industry.

I'm also glad to start my working time tomorrow because I need to get back on track diet wise, and being at work it is just hard to binge/graze all day, which is all I've done since I've been home. I'm afraid of what I'll see on the scale tomorrow, as I've been compleeeetely naughty - even though I started the day off right with my first hour long spin class.

YUP! I did it - amongst the awful eating came a big NSV - my first full hour spin class. It was super hard, I was exhausted enough to take a two-hour nap today, but I am so proud of myself. I'm hoping the few hundred calories I burned will keep some of the Oreo weight from sticking!

Enjoy your days, your family and your free time!

xoxox
ange

8 comments:

Debi said...

I'm sorry that you have to work tomorrow, yet I do understand that it will make it easier diet wise to not be home!!

Fantastic getting back into the exercise program.

Hope your day was great!

Debi:
hawaiiboundbandster.blogspot.com

Dinnerland said...

Good for you on the spinning-- I understand it completely SCORCHES calories!! Just make sure you get enough protein AFTER hard workouts so that your body doesn't get too hungry and make you want to devour the fridge contents!!
Vanessa

Lap Band Gal said...

Congrats on completing the class!!!

The Former Fat Girl said...

WOW ! hour long spin class?? That is a hell of an accomplishment ! Great job !! Enjoy your day, you deserve it !!

THE DASH! said...

YOW! You're a killer in the spin class - go you for getting through it. Hopefully it took the 'naughty' calories away and things will even out on the scale.

FK said...

Your blog is very inspiring! I cant wait till I can do a 1 hour spin class!!!!! Happy Hoildays!

Stephanie said...

Ha, Chinese food and movie! I totally did that...Jewish Xmas.
BODA weight loss

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Cool to hear you tried Spin. I'm planning on trying it when I get tired of the elliptical.

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers