I find myself at a loss a lot of the time about what food to put in my sweet little belly. It can't take much - though it can take entire boxes of Cheez-It's it would seem. I'm just curious as to what everyone's magic foods are, the ones they can eat all the time, know they can count on, etc. I'll share some of mine too.
- Hummus. I love hummus, it is protein-packed, delicious, not at all bland, and pretty healthy.
- 1/4 c which is quite a lot is about 110cals, depending on the brand.
- Corn Tortillas - I can barely eat much bread, pita never works, but toast me a corn tortilla till it's completely crispy and I'm a happy lady - perfect to eat with my hummus!
- 1 small corn tortilla from my favourite brand, Ricardo and Maria's is only 75 cals and .75g of fat!
- Corned-beef hash. It isn't the healthiest food option out there, but it's one of my favourite things to go eat after a huge workout at the gym. At my breakfast place I'll often order 1 poached egg on top of a side of their hash and I feel SO fueled and protein packed!
- A half-cup of hash comes to about 225 cals and a scary amount of fat- so I don't do it often, but it goes down so well and fills me up that I doubt I even consume a half cups worth.
- Fried egg whites. Plain. sometimes with ketchup. Could my life be blander.
- Activia! I eat it every morning. Keeps everything happy. Do it!
- Fat-free is 90 cals I think, regular about 110.
Mini-Goals and Statistics
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
100 lbs down!!