Thank you, Band.

Today I worked for a loooong time, and realized around 5pm I would soon be leaving - and had nothing really good to eat. And started to feel pretty sorry for myself. Alone, on Thanksgiving. Sure, I'm Canadian, but everyone else is with people, and I'm home alone. I'm over it, so don't worry about feeling bad.

But I came home, and I just started to prepare an old school Angie binge. Turkey hot dogs. Yes plural. As if I could eat more than one. Not one but two quesadillas. Handfulls of cheese. I am losing my shit.

Luckily I have a band to stop me. I think I might be done pb/puking/feeling like death. I only got through 1.5 hot dogs and a quarter quesadilla. I feel awful. I am so grateful that my band has some of the strength for me right now.

Ugh. Back to the bathroom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you had such a rough day. It can be hard to be alone on holidays -- even if you are Canadian on Thanksgiving. Hope you are feeling better now!

Tiffani said...

I suppose it is different when you're actually in the country that's celebrating. Like, I never really notice that it's Thanksgiving in Canada since everyone here goes about their normal routine. :(

Hope you're feeling a bit better now, hon!

THE DASH! said...

Oh you poor girl. Being alone at any time when everyone else is celebrating sucks. I hope you're okay now.
Hugs
Cara xx

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers