A quick update

Hey Everyone,

I am procrastinating right now - I have my second history quiz of the semester this afternoon, and I really want another A, so I should be studying, but I had to come say hi!

Weight is up a bit this morning, but my monthly visitor only just finally arrived this morning, so I'm not remotely bothered. It'll go back down. It's so strange though - I'm off the pill, and my cycle has just gotten so long - 35 days, which I guess is in the realm of normal, but still looong!

So this morning I revisited statcounter. When I first started blogging I was obsessed with knowing how many people were reading, was so so excited when I got just one comment, etc. I still care, it's just more relaxed now. But I went to look out of boredom, and it was wild to see the world map of all my visitors!

You can see Roo right in the Middle in Dubai there!


I can't get over the density of everyone here in North America! New followers say hi, I'd love to get to know you!

xox
Ange

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Angie, I am semi-new, I have been following your blog for a few months now but never 'introduced' myself. I am 24 and live in Boston, I got banded on 8/14 and am doing pretty good. I love reading up on your blogs, and love that your in VT, (i'm orignally from Maine) your comments about the weather and the clothing choices (birkenstocks) crack me up...oh too familiar! You are doing great with your weightloss, keep it up! *kristen*

Roo said...

All on my lonesome in the middle east LOL! How cool is that...I might check the counter out just to follow who reads.....Good luck on the exam....I wouldn't worry to much about how long your cycle is at the moment considering you are only just off the pill...your body takes a while to adjust to the hormones.

seckert08 said...

Cool....how did you get to statcounter? Looks like fun.

Gen said...

Thats me in Colorado! Looks like I am the only one?

Very cool to see.

THE DASH! said...

And theres me on the West of Australia - I'm on my ownsome too lol what a great tool. )

Angie Cummings said...

go to www.statcounter.com and it'll show you how to register, it was pretty easy from what I remember!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers