Little Changes that add up...


I had a great weekend. My friend Claudia was here with her boyfriend Nick and we had so much fun, baking beautiful cupcakes, playing games and just lazing around together. My weight this Monday morning is back to 206.0 and I am fine with that. I ate more salty foods than I normally would this weekend, which is fine, and I know a few days back into my routine and that extra 1.2 - and hopefully a bit extra will be off no worries.

I was thinking of NSVs lately, and here are a few of mine.

-Everything fits better- there are a lot of clothes that I am not a size down in, but just fit so much more comfortably and flatteringly now. Like my North Face rain jacket - I used to struggle to zip it, now it's on over my big hoodie and scarf.

-My shoes are getting looser - I'm wearing my Birkenstock clogs today and I had to change the buckle -they were sliding off too easily.

-I can just shop when I need to. This is so huge. Last week I realized that it's getting a lot colder in Vermont, and I needed a couple more sweaters. So I went to the store, tried on a bunch of styles, colours and sizes and chose the one that looked best. The guy at the store helped me, I wasn't too embarrassed. I chose one. It was so nice not to be choosing a style because it covered me or best hit my flaws, but just to choose the one that was prettiest and most stylish and warm.

Hope everyone has a great Monday! I was at the gym this morning, now headed to meet a friend for lunch and then do a whole lot of math homework! Yuck!

xox
Ange

PS - Here's a pick of me from before Synagogue last night wearing my new hot pink M.A.C. lipstick... love M.A.C.!

13 comments:

Gen said...

You look beautiful! Awesome NSVs too!

DB said...

Oh Angie you're lovely! Love the hot pink!

jennyr1222 said...

You look amazing in this picture lady! I laughed at you wearing your Birks...SO vermont. I have some too from my days at UMass.... ;-)

Tiffani said...

Sooo pretty girly :)

Congrats on all your new NSVs! Weird to think of "tighter" as a good thing, I had to read that a couple of times :D

Amy W. said...

Have you noticed how much your face has changed with these last 10 pounds? Huge difference. hahaha,,,,or should I say un-huge diffence? you know...bc your head is small...oh never mind.

Brooke said...

You do look different these last 10 lbs. You have great features and bone structure and that is coming through even more.

OOOh, here's what I see: you're going from cute to sexy. For real.

Hmm, smaller feet. Have they gone down a half size or a full size do you think? (And I'll just pretend that a stylish lady such as yourself did not just say she's tromping around in Birks!)

Unknown said...

Love the NSVs too. And the lipstick is divine! I'm looking forward to colder weather, but not as cold as you get. Enjoy your week.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

btw, your face looks so much thinner in this pic than in the "this is me now" pic at the top. You should replace the older one, you can really tell how well you're doing in your face.

and yay on the nsv's!!!

MartinaB said...

Congratulations, I love the NSVs and your face looks so much thinner. Very inspiring. Just became a follower of your blog and look forward for you to reach the 199!!!

Anonymous said...

You are looking FABULOUS!! Keep up on the good work for your birthday goal :)

Roo said...

Awesome to be able to pick your clothes because they are in fashion or trendy etc instead of buying whatever fits! Love the MAC lippie...I am a massive MAC fan!

THE DASH! said...

Wow, how gorgeous you look!! Your face is getting thinner and thinner and you just look amazing. Congrats, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

you look great

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers