Recommitting myself! - BACK ON TRACK!

I am determined to get myself back on track with my weight loss. I am sick of fluctuating between 217 and 213 - I want to be solid with every pound I lose. To that effect, over the next few days I'm gonna push it a bit, diet wise. That means

- No drinking any liquids with calories other than milk. No alcohol, no juice, no soda.

- Focusing on protein - I know that the band is best used when we eat our protein first, and I haven't been.

- Majorly cutting back on carbs/starch - they can be small parts of my meal, but I should be eating them after veggies, which I should only be eating after protein.

- SLOWING DOWN - I have been eating too much too fast which makes me PB which makes me not know how much I've really gotten in - it's a vicious not to mention unhealthy cycle, and I need to cut it out completely.

I am feeling ready and committed to take these steps. I have 10 days until my six month bandiversary, and although it'd be wonderful to hit 210 - 60lbs down, my goal right now is at least to be steady at 212 - a weight I really should have hit a while ago. I hardly know what I weigh now it's fluctuating so much, so it makes it all a bit harder!

Hope everyone's great. Lots of love all around.

4 comments:

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

YOu can rock this! good luck!

THE DASH! said...

Isn't it good when we list all the things we as a bandster should be doing, then see it again in black and white? You sound committed so I just KNOW you will make it!!
X

Amy W. said...

Sunshine button, I havent watched your vlog from the other day bc people are around at work...and I forget when I get home. I hear you about the same couple of pounds. both you and I are stuck in the same situation. Hold fast. i am tring not to just eat whatever I want since the scale is being a pain in the ass! Remember we are on a weight loss cycle of some sort. But your game plan sounds great!

Brooke said...

I love the plan! You'll rock it and I think trying to get to a steady 212 is a great idea- firm up your base and then from there, with those good habits re-established you'll be ready to take on the next 12 lbs.

Awesome, awesome awesome!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers