Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

First and most important things first, all is well in the land of Angie's uterus. It is still, joyfully, devoid of child. I think my period likes to come late just to freak me out. That bitch.

So today's been a pretty busy day. I went to bed last night weighing 219.5. I weigh myself at night sometimes because I like torture. I woke up weighing 216.6 again, and then when I got back from driving to the border and back (needed to get my student visa for the states) I was down to 216.0. WOO. I hope that it says 215.something tomorrow...

So to do so, I decided to have a beast of a workout. Especially since I stopped at a Canadian fast-food place we love and had a tiny bit of a hot dog and poutine, cause it was early and made me stuck which was all a blessing obviously.

I did 40 mins of intervals on the eliptical, 20 mins of arms, 20 of legs (including 100 squats) and 100 crunches. I will feel dead tomorrow I am sure, but I'll also feel like at least I made a solid attempt at getting my weight down some more, and if it doesn't happen I'll know I did everything I could.

Hope everyone's having a good week! I'll post about Structure House probably tomorrow... I was thinking maybe a vlog tonight!

xoxox
ange

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

YOIKS! That was a lot of exercise lol Go you! Keep that up, and you're weight HAS to shift. Let us know :)

Amy W. said...

Glad there is no bun in the oven, but I was looking forward to be Godmother Amy! I saw a picture of the...poutine. I have no idea what that is, but the word reminds me of pooty-tang...and I dont think you were eating that. hahahah

Now dont go apeshit crazy if tomorrow your weight is still the same. You did a good thing by working out so hard!

Cool Martha said...

Amy- poutine is a delicious and deadly french-canadian delicacy. It's french fries covered in cheese curds and then drenched in hot gravy so that the cheese melts!
It's delicious, but I'm pretty sure a serving is like 20 weight watchers points. Like I said, deadly. And like angie said, getting stuck eating this is a blessing!

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers