Face Comparisons... And NSVs

Hey Ladies,

Been having a great time at home. Two huge nights of partying - lots of stories to tell. I'll keep it short for now, as I'm running late to get to my manicure. I got such amazing feedback last night though. A lot of the girls at the Stagette hadn't seen me since the engagement party, which was just around Valentine's Day. They couldn't get over the difference. One of them, Emma is such a cool girl - she's a professional stylist who works on Canada's Next Top Model and for Vogue, and she was just so sweet and blown away by the change. It made me pause to celebrate, and I've been feeling really great about myself.

I'm writing this from my family's computer and opened up photo booth and realized I have all these pics of my face from over the months, sitting in the same spot. I have no pic editing software on here, so pardon the sketchy job, but I decided to put five side-by-side to check out the difference... The first pic was taken in January, the rest were over the months and the last one was just now!

xox
ange

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats. Isn't it great putting the pics side by side. That's when you really see the difference. You look great!

Amy W. said...

Can't wait to hear the stories. You are beautiful and shrinking. I miss the good old vlogs from the sexy study/office in your parents house!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Awesome! You're doing great and have a good time celebrating that!

THE DASH! said...

Amazing what a few short months can do - you look just gorgeous and what a difference!! Huge congrats :)

Brooke said...

You look so wonderful, of course you were cute before, but now there's so much definition and a great angular tilt to your cheekbones that shows off your eyes and lips!

Awesome job, as usual :-)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers