Best Surprise Ever!

So I am SO TOTALLY BORED AT WORK TODAY. We have, of a possible 36 massages this afternoon... Three booked! Oy! So boring!

But luckily I had a great distraction... AMY CALLED ME! It was so fun to chat, I love my bandster bff!

She also pointed out how diff I look from some of my old before pics, and since a friend posted some hilariously drunken pictures from Saturday night, i thought I'd do a before and after!

Drunken before:


Drunken During:

Ok this one's not so flattering but hilarious



And this one's kinda cute.



All in all though, I need to wear my hair down when there are pics being taken... I look kinda pin-headed when I wear it up now!

4 comments:

Amy W. said...

Your body has changed so much. Your head is on the smaller side (haha) but it looks cute up as well.

It is funny when one of us posts a group pictures full of girls, I scan the picture real fast to find the biggest person which is usually one of us bandsters. I scanned that last picture of you and your friends and at first I couldnt find you! That should say something.

those pictures of you on facebook crack me up!

THE DASH! said...

Sounds like you had a blasg (looks like it too!!) You look JUST the same as all the other girls size wise... how amazing. Be proud of what you've achieved!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

pin head? haha! you look cute! and amy's right, you don't stand out as the fat person. Looking great! do you do body shots on here? if so it'd be cool to see an updated comparison shot.

Brooke said...

Aww you look so cute- the gals are right, you look like a regular sized gal with pretty eyes and a gorgeous smile :-)

This is me now... at 160!

This is me now... at 160!
with my bestest friend!

Mini-Goals and Statistics

A Quick Reference - 111lbs down
Height: 5'8
Highest Weight; January 2009: 270
Surgery Weigh; March 4th: 255
Tummy Tuck December 15, 2010!
Current Weight: 150s
Current BMI: healthy!

Mini Goal 1: 240 - re-reached April 29th - 15lbs/9 weeks.
Mini Goal 2: 230 - reached June 12th. - 10lbs/6 weeks.
Mini Goal 3: 220 - reached July 18th. - 10lbs/5 weeks.
Mini Goal 4: 210 - reached September 2nd. 10lbs/7 weeks.
Mini Goal 5: 199 - reached October 19, 10lbs/11 weeks
Mini Goal 6: 189 - reached December 18, 10lbs/9 weeks
Mini Goal 7: 179 - reached February 23, 10lbs/9.5weeks
Mini Goal 8: 169 - reached March 26, 10lbs/4.5weeks
100 lbs down!!

Blog Archive

My Lovely Followers